Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quotes and lines

Mark of  Genius, You throw rocks at them they make a wall  out of it , climb on it and say  "hey I am still over and above you   :P !!!".
I love such quotes. These small lines just describes the pain,barriers, struggle of a person. I usually get such good qoutes from my friends' SMSes,who get them from thier friends etc. But I rarely get programming qoutes. I searched the net and found some really funny one.
some of the quotes I really like:
  • “The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it’s too late.”
  • “In C++ it’s harder to shoot yourself in the foot, but when you do, you blow off your whole leg.”
  • “Fine, Java MIGHT be a good example of what a programming language should be like.  But Java applications are good examples of what applications SHOULDN’T be like.”
Some lines by me :P (here it comes):-

  • Programmer devotes 80% of his time on one half of the program and 80% of people like the other half.
  • Programmer 1:" your code looks seriously messy!!". Programmer 2:" yeah I optimised it, so only I can correct it".
  • For a programmer, who crys the most? the "keyboard" ofcourse.

1 comment:

Akshata said...

Gud Quotes Sir...
Ur own r vry Gud...Like it..